CINRG Executive Committee (EC)
CINRG is led by an elected Executive Committee (EC) composed of some of the leading researchers in neuromuscular disorders.
The current EC includes:
- Medical Director and Chair: Paula Clemens, MD, University of Pittsburgh and Veterans Affairs, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Monique Ryan, MD, Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
- Jean Mah, MD, Alberta Children’s Hospital, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Yoram Nevo, MD, Schneider Children’s Hospital of Israel, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Chris Spurney, MD, Children’s National Health System, Washington, DC, USA
- Michela Guglieri, MD, Newcastle University, Newcastle, England, UK
- Andrea Smith, MS, LCGC, CCRP, University of Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Clinical Evaluator Members:
- Laura E Case, PT, DPT, MS, PCS, C/NDT, Duke University, Durham, NC, USA
- Kate Carroll, PhD, Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
The CINRG network is governed by a by-law document to ensure its’ research and clinical activities follow principles of open and full scientific communication, peer review, full disclosure of potential conflicts of interest, and democratic principles. The by-laws are reviewed periodically an approved by all CINRG members.